my first photos

HI  these are old photo's taken when I lived in Adelaide.
my beloved home for 15 years

I know its a bad photo ,so please  forgive mefor the poor quality. But i miss my walk in wardrobe so much
I had a whole big  room with clothes on three sides and 
massive mirrors anywhere I could make them fit 
It was so nice i didn't ever want to move from Adelaide
but if I didn't I  would never have begun my transition there,
for fear of being judged by everyone I knew.

Its all a bit stupid really as my ex girlfriend and still my best friend seemed to already know that I was going to transition well before i even allowed myself to admit it . she used to bring her clothes around under the pretense of needing to wash them and leave them for weeks before picking them up , I'm just glad we were about the same size .
at least she didn't have to call me a bitch for stretching her clothes out of shape

 

I eventually got around to telling Tracey in a very long letter 
that took me days to right as I kept breaking into tears 
with every page . I will post a copy of that part if you want to
read it.
the initial response was to let me know she always knew in 
some way that I would eventually transition .It was still a while 
before she was able to use my name and not the name 
assigned for me at birth .she now treats me as Alice 
all the time now
But know she tells all our mutual friends that I am now Alice.
And so far the response I have received from them 
has been overwhelmingly supportive to say the least
. I was always more of a girl than most of my girlfriends 
anyway. so most people thought I was  just confused
 or gay .

Now that im finally being real with everyone I find it a bit easier 
to connect with people as I no longer hide who I am 
anymore .So I am all of a sudden realizing how beautiful people really are
when you can be honest with them 


As for the clothes in the photo my favorite wiggle skirt made with think supple satin 
it will fit much better now though . and a poorly made ruffled blouse that was
a little on the small side but at least worked . 
And yes I know I need to work on my posing for photos

                       this is still my favourite photo of me so far , I have a long journey ahead of
                       me but this photo actually gives me courage and hope for my future . 




if you took the time to read my post thankyou , and a big hug for you 

Alice


1 comment:

AM said...

Hello beautiful! I posted a message but it hasn't appeared!