Jade's story

A very good friend of mine from Sydney has allowed me to post her story on my blog

Jade is one of two people in my early stages of coming out, who helped me to realise that yes I can achieve my dream of being true, to both myself and those around me
And that it is possible to transition into the female I have yearned to be (felt I was )  my whole life
Jade and myself shared our inner thoughts and after seeing her before and after pictures and hearing her story,
I realised that I to could pass as female ( or should I say be accepted by the community I live in as female )

I owe so much too Jade and Andrea for helping me to make that difficult decision to finally be free and happy

I Hope her story helps another person to decide to live the life they dream of



Just hit the link in my pages bar and it will take you the her blog 



No comments: