The Tunic


Wandering through the racks of my favourite boutique, searching for the next favourite piece or should I say pieces to be added to my slowly growing wardrobe, An hour later both arms laden with treasures searching for my purse and that all important card
"you look Gorgeous" that can only be Kym-Lee the owner and fashion designer of Veducci.
" Oh I love your blouse" she exclaims, as she starts playing with the fabric and seeing how it drapes
Within minutes she's insisted on taking a pattern with the aim to remake my blouse with her own flair added.

It is, actually the most empowering feeling. When someone with so much style adores an item your wearing so much, that they have to get a copy of it.

A month later I have finally been shown the finished result and as much as I love my original blouse, I have to say it pales in comparison to what she has created. Needless to say I will be getting several of these blouses in the near future.
The hardest decision will be which of the 33 different colour combinations to pick there all so lovely.





Definitely ordering this one  





   

                                     Veducci Pty Ltd
                                                  15/178-182 Duke Street
                                                 Braybrook  VIC 3019
                                                 (03)9311 9800
                                                 www.veducci.com.au
 

No comments: