getting added on Facebook

The weirdest thing happened today . I'm in the office minding my own business when on of the guys I work with decides he is going to add  me as a friend on Facebook .
  I still go to work every day as a male , primarily as its a fairly labour intensive job and the last thing I want to do  is ruin my good clothes with silicones and dirt from the job , not only that I'm still building up a wardrobe of the clothes I like to wear, and non of the old boy clothes fit into that category.  So I don't mind wrecking them as they only serve to protect what little modesty I have  

I mean he has pretty much always had an idea about me. Although its only in the last few weeks that any doubts were erased ( and if I recall correctly , he posed a pointed question that left no doubt that he knew )  ,  and I don't tend to hide to much if people ask or make it blatantly obvious  as he did ,
I realise that it is not something I can really hide either. So I might as well be honest with people and they can then make up their own mind whether they are comfortable with  my decision .

 Although I don't mind that he knows , I guess I wasn't quite ready to allow complete access to my photos blogs   some of the things I share out of work

And its getting more apparent that  most every one I work with has figured me out to some extent , and I get the feeling that no one really has an issue with me being me . I think if my job was an office job or one where im visiting sites for quotes and on site meetings , not the actual installation side , I would be comfortable enough to be Alice Full time , and get rid of this thin façade I seem to think I need

Next year I have my course in footwear starting mid February and  I have already decided that I will be full time as of early February so its only 103 days 23 hours and 51 minutes and 32,30 ,28,27,26 well you get the idea , but im not counting , honest
So I guess next year Alice might have to go and install showers when I'm not studying

No comments: