10:32

10:32 This morning I received the call that left me hollow inside as if someone really had ripped out my heart all over again and thrown it on the floor with the rest of the trash and broken glass on the factory floor

I actually crumpled in a heap on the verge of breaking down as the agent told me the bad news
I gave the property to someone else
Had I sent the email he requested for more contact details but just one hour earlier I would be moving into my dream home next week
already I had planned the plantings for the rear courtyard and had a picture in my mind as to how I would set up the lounge-room and could see the great dinner parties I could have had at the table with close friends both new and old

Mary the owner felt so bad when we chatted later, but her agent thought I had lost interest as I hadn't replied fast enough for him
She has however offered up another place in Ivanhoe which I have yet to look at. its another 60 a week so not much more three ways and apparently has two spacious lounge-rooms and an ensuite in the main bedroom, and its air conditioned  So worst case scenario I take that one and move in when the other tenants leave
Checking out Realestate.com.au and every place I see is a poor substitute to the jewel that I had found dare I say tripped on
So the search continues for a place that will captivate my heart and my imagination  

2 comments:

Ina said...

Sorry Sweetie that it fell through !!! Keep looking you WILL find another. But don't get discouraged keep moving forward.

Bree said...

Sorry it didn't work out, hun. Good luck for the next one.