hoops good fun

Yay I have my hoops back
its so funny I just started hooping again and have little sore points from the metal hoop where it spins along my stomach
Back in Adelaide I used to hula hoop in my house in the back yard
and had quite the routine going from the basic spin to and incorporated a series of tricks and transitions that once complete I would begin again
I actually thought no one else hooped until a few months later all these hoopists started coming out of the woodwork in my last month in Adelaide I spent some great time with a lady who helped me with a couple of routines  and her partner who started teaching me how to juggle which I've all but forgotten

I know have my collapsible hoop that needs a little love and more weight
My Aluminium that I had specially made for me at a pipe benders and then welded up by some other amused people when I showed them a quick routine . which I ended up weighting with salt so its 500g heavier now
Painful at the start as its also quite narrow

And the makings of my monster hoop
This will be purely for training so basic black and over an inch and a bit wide and really heavy somewhere around the one kilo mark
 so I have to work even more. I should have it finished next week so if you see me in pain you know why



And near the end of the year I will be adding two more hoops to my collection
an amazing led hoop that looks stunning at night
and a flame hoop for special occasions and wide open areas




this is the next hoop I want

http://hoop-daddy.net/LEDHoops.aspx


hopefully I'll get to post a video of my routine once I get it down pat

loves all 

=^.^= 

1 comment:

Ina said...

You are hooping mad :)