Laser Girl





The very first thing I did once I finally moved to Melbourne
well the first thing after finding a new job, was to find a therapist to help remove more hairs from my face. 

Just by chance I stumbled across Lily. Lily effectively removed even more hairs than I dreamed possible.
In fact one evening as I was doing my wash and scrub, I noticed all these black bits on my hands 
It was 1000's of dead hairs falling out into my face wash.I mean I've noticed this happening before but nothing as dramatic as that. Such a good feeling to be even closer to being hair free. 

Laser Girl Lily

Lily my 'laser girl" is highly professional and very understanding to the special needs of members of the Transgender community, both in hair removal needs and simple act of giving respect to a person 

If your considering Laser to kick start to hair removal process I could recommend Lily every time
She can also fix a variety of sins from sun damage to pigmentation to scars from acne and abuse 








http://www.facebook.com/pages/Advanced-Laser-Aesthetic-at-Broadmeadows-Medical-Centre/348534175171616
Find us on Facebook


Advanced Laser & Aesthetic at Broadmeadows Medical Centre
Come visit us for a hair free, smoother skin!
We are pioneers in laser hair removal, acne scars, wrinkle reduction, and medical skin resurfacing. 
We only use medical grade lasers not beauty IPL’s.
We'll have you hair free & younger looking in no time.

Call for a free consultation: 
                                          9338 8050
                                     or 0413 339 339

                          Address:  332 Camp Road,,  
                                          Broadmeadows, 
                                          VIC. 3047















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree - I've seen her (and continue to see her) on Alice's recommendation and she's brilliant. Meagan.

Unknown said...

This post will surely impart knowledge to those who have problems with their skin or with their bodies.

Laser skin resurfacing