Botox for the first time



Or maybe I should call this Tram Track removal 




I have these forehead frown lines that I almost believe I was born with ,I've had them that long 
 none of my friends seem to notice as being that bad or they are just being polite .
true we all have lines from years of smiling frowning or in my case squinting from bright lights and frowning from the unhappiness I suffered for so many years.And some of these lines are also are reminder of laughter and happiness 
Although being on hormones has helped to soften my skin and this has actually reduced the appearance of my lines more than i would have expected . I still see them in the mirror and to me they are an ugly reminder of my former life and the hatred I used to feel for myself .  
So finally I booked in to see my new cosmetic miracle worker on the 26th of October 2011. I handed her all the spare cash I had $240 
six injections later and I'm out the door feeling very much like I had been ripped of, I would have to wait for at least 10 days to see a positive result 
Well eight days later I try to frown , and I burst out giggling I cant actually frown anymore and the feeling is so odd as you feel one set of muscles moving and the ones above don't move. Already I can see a difference and feel one too . so far the smallest of the lines have all but vanished. 
looking in the mirror now I can still see them but I feel so much better knowing one day soon they will be gone 





before botox and a month into
 hormone therapy


February 2010










Taken on 
12th of November 2011 


you can clearly see that my tram tracks are reduced 
and I only just realised how severe my widows peak used to be 

2 comments:

Bree said...

That's some good progress. :-)

Julia said...

Your result is great, I'm sure you had a good doctor handling your treatment.

Botox worked great for me too when I used it to remove my forehead lines. A friend recommended me to go at Skin Vitality because they have experienced physicians....
I was surprised when they explained me everything, like a plan with the procedure and after procedure details.
I was very relaxed during the procedure and off course everything worked great, and the full result was visible after 5 days.