Surprise I know a secret

Funniest thing happened today .

I thought Charles , he is our ace shower screen producer ,smart as a tack and nice person to boot
He will occasional bring food in that his wife made to share ,and always has a good word to say and seems like a genuinely happy person. He is also well into his 60's

I've guessed for a while now that he might know more about me than I give him credit for , but never once has he made a comment about it to me, or really dropped a hint
I'm me and he thinks I'm an OK person in his book

So heres me and charlie working out how best to make another of our totally unique custom designed showers
( which really means , the sales guy sold them a shower he shouldn't have and we now have to make the damn thing work )
at the end of our planning and preparation he said
" I only know five men that can do this , make that six " with his very next breath he recants this statement with
" make that five men and a girl "
that's me spun out I know I can be a bit obvious and there are certain visible changes I can no longer hide ,nor do I desire too
then comes the nail in the coffin
" have you had the sex change yet ? and would you like me to call you Alice from now on ? "
Im glad he was on the other side of the table or he would have got the biggest hug from me

My answer . "No not yet . and only if your comfortable calling me Alice "

So now all the people in my factory both know and respect myself and my decision. 

Some Days I love my Life

mwah      =^.^=


2 comments:

Ina said...

Alice I told you had to practice more at being male as you are all female !!!! I hope things continue and you have many many experiences like this one. Big hugs Ina

Bree said...

Very cool, hun! :-)